Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich kit


School is starting soon.  That means that we are buying so much school supplies, book bags, and lunch boxes.  Sometimes we might forget about the containers to go in the lunch boxes.  I just received the new Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit.  Let me tell you that this product is awesome.  It keeps the kids lunch items organized and cold.  I love how it all snaps together.  I was worried that my boys would not be able to take it apart or put it back together so I had them try it a few times to be sure there would be no frustration at school and they were able to do everything with ease.  It fits perfectly in their lunch boxes with room to spare for drinks.  The containers are the perfect sizes for the different snacks or dips that we might use.  I actually am going to go out and buy another kit so that both of my kids can have this kit for school. 

Rubbermaid LunchBlox - Lunch Containers

Here is some information about the LunchBlox:

Modular containers snap together in to save space in your lunch bag
Kit includes specially designed Blue Ice™pack that works with LunchBlox containers to keep lunches chilled on the go
Containers are perfectly portioned for lunch foods commonly carried away from home
 Microwave-, dishwasher- and freezer-safe and BPA-free
 The Sandwich Kit includes a sandwich container sized for regular and specialty breads, two snack containers (perfect for yogurt or nuts) and a snack container (perfect for fruits, vegetables and chips)


There are more products to the line along with the Sandwich kit.  There is a Salad Kit, an Entree Kit and more.  Check out the LunchBlox product line to get more information on those. 

You can buy the LunchBlox Sandwich kit for approx. $12.99 online at Rubbermaid, Target, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie, HEB, other grocery stores and select Wal-Mart stores. 



(Disclaimer:  I received the Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich kit to review.  I was not required to write a review and chose to do so on my own.  All opinions shared are my own and no monetary exchange took place)