Quaker Soft Baked Banana Nut Bar

Now with school getting ready to start, I am on the lookout for healthy snacks for the kids lunches and something that we can grab on the go when we are running late to get out the door.  (Hey, with 3 kids it happens)  I was recently given the opportunity to try the Quaker Soft Baked Banana Nut Bar and I thought it was pretty good.  It is a pretty satisfying bar to snack on, I did not feel hungry again until dinner.  It is great as is or you can warm it up and eat it that way too. This is something that I can see my kids eating without any fuss.  They love when I make banana bread. 

Quaker Soft Baked Bar

Made with real bananas and almonds, Quaker Soft Baked Bars Banana Nut Bread flavor has tasty ingredients and key nutrients to help provide fuel to start your day.

-5g Fiber*
-20% daily value of 5 B Vitamins
-6g of Protein
*Contains 3.5g of total fat per serving

You can find Quaker Soft Baked Bars at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $3.29 for a box of 5 bars


(Disclaimer:  I received the product mentioned above in return for a review from Influenster and Quaker.  No monetary exchange took place and all opinions are my own. )