Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

Living in Florida, it is hot and sunny pretty much all year round.  It is necessary to have sunscreen on no matter what time in the year you go out.  I have found a new sunscreen that I take with me everywhere.  I recently was given the opportunity to try the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen spy 30.  This arrived just in time for a few outdoor birthday parties and I was excited to try this out.  This sunscreen is easy to rub in, smells great and leaves my skin feeling pretty silky smooth.  I did not get burned at all and in fact I got a nice little tan going on and I love it.  I use this every weekend when I go outside and do yard work.  This is probably one of my favorite sunscreens.

About Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration:

With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration lotion sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun.  It comes in SPF 12, 30, and 50

Where can you Buy
You can find Hawaiian Tropic products at most major retailers.  Suggested retail price: $8.99 for a 6 oz bottle.

Thats a pretty good deal for a great product.



 Disclaimer:  I received the product mentioned above for free in return for a review thanks to Influenster and Hawaiian Tropic.  No monetary exchange took place and opinions shared are my own.