MAM Oral Care party

I recently held a get together with some mom friends of mine and their young ones.  The party was held to promote the MAM Oral Care products.  I was sent a box full of goodies to pass out to the moms for their babies and all the moms were extremely grateful for the stuff.  We had fun playing games like Brush up on Oral Care and Baby Smile Scrambler, not one mom got all the answers right in those games and some of them were interested and amazed at all the facts about teething that they did not know.  So not only was this a fun party but a informational one as well.  Each mom received an Oral Care Rabbit, a Massaging toothbrush and a training toothbrush set along with an informational brochure and a coupon to buy their own MAM product of there choice.  The kids enjoyed gnawing on the toothbrushes as well.

I let the moms pick out there products






The prizes for the games

The word scrambler game.  They were taped down so no one could cheat =)



The moms enjoyed themselves and the products and I did too.  Thanks MAM for letting me do this!

Disclosure:  As a member of Child's Play Party, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as instructed. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.