Moments of Truth Book Review

I find it hard to find a good devotional book that I can get into.  I normally have great intentions on reading them but about 2 weeks into reading I kind of get into a rut and forget about reading them.  When I got the Moments of Truth Devotional by John MacArthur, I thought it would be the same way.  It turns out that I actually have stuck to reading the devotions and I am current on the days.  It is an easy to read devotion that takes 5 minutes to read and take in.  You could spend longer in a study if you wanted to read more of the bible chapters that the verses come out of and research the topic the days devotion is on, but if you are looking for something to give you just a taste of what God has to say then you could read this. 

Moments of Truth: Unleashing God's Word One Day at a Time

(Disclosure: I recieved this book named above for free in return for my honest review.  No monetary exchange took place and all opinions are my own.)