Who am I

Last night my husband and I were talking about goals and things and he asked me where I saw myself in ten years. All I could come up with was I'd be almost 40 (ugh lol) with 3 teenage boys. He told me to dream bigger and I couldn't. Why couldn't I? All I see myself as is just a mom. Everything that I do revolves around my children. I don't have hobbies that I focus on. I don't have me time and if I did I wouldn't know what to do. I don't have other moms that I can just hang out with because I'm always chasing a child. What fun is that? I don't get invited to hang out for a girls night out. I have nothing interesting to talk about other than my kids. Now, don't get me wrong I love my boys and I wouldn't trade my life for anything else. I feel like I need more substance in my life but I just don't know how or where to find it. I kinda feel as if I have lost my identity as a woman. Any other stay home mom or moms in general feel likes this? What are some things that you do for "me time".