Milk and Truffle Ghirardelli Squares Review

Want to taste a good Chocolate candy?  I sure do.  Recently, I was given the opportunity to try Milk and Truffle Ghirardelli Squares.  These are so good.  I love that the squares are individually wrapped.  Ghirardelli signature SQUARES™ chocolates deliver the perfect balance of intense, slow-melting chocolate and rich ingredients in a variety of flavors.  The serving size is 3 squares and so that is what I had.  These 3 squares were good and I felt my craving go away after enjoying them.   I personally do not like a ton of chocolate and I probably could not eat more than three anyways.  I like the creamy, smooth center.  This chocolate is not a rich chocolate which is what I look for when I make my choices.

How good do these look!


(Disclaimer:  I recieved a bag of the Milk and Truffle Ghirardelli Squares from SheSpeaks and Ghirardelli in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions are my own.)