CrowdTap Perfect Tees and Tanks sample share

As a member of CrowdTap, I was recently given the opportunity to go to Old Navy and get 2 free tanks or tees along with a friend of my choice.  I chose one of my sisters to come with me.  This was a blast.  We did not have an easy time picking out what we wanted.  Luckily our store had a lot to choose from.  It was fun to go shopping for free clothes and being able to hang out with my sister who moved far away from me.  So, I got two things that day! 

So many Choices


which color to get


help me decide


she likes this one


looking for the right size


Her final decision

My final decision


My sister and I had fun shopping and we loved the clothes.  We also loved the cashiers expression when we gave her the coupons to get them for free.  It was priceless. 



(Disclosure:  I was given 2 coupons to get free articles of clothings thanks to CrowdTap and Old Navy.  No monetary exchange took place and all opinions are that of my own.)