ABC about ME

Just thought I would give my readers a little more fun facts about me.

A. Age: 29 and holding

B. Bed Size:  King but it is not big enough when all the kids come into it in the middle of the night
 
C. Chore that you hate: LAUNDRY!!!
D. Dogs: not yet but once we get a house very soon we will get one

 E. Essential start to your day: Dr Pepper...I need my caffenie

F. Favorite Color: Green

G. Gold or silver: Silver.

H. Height: 5’6″

I. Instruments that you play: No musical talent for this chick

J. Job title: House wife, stay at home mom

K. Kids: 3 wonderful boys

L. Live: in the sunshine state

 M. Mother’s Name: Mom, =) its Jan

N. Nicknames: Cumbermelon

 O. Overnight hospital stays: Just to have my babies

 P. Pet peeves: people who do or say things just for attention

Q. Quote from a movie: "You are literally too stupid to insult."  from the Hangover

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: 3 brothers and 2 sisters...we were the brady bunch

T. Time you met your significant other: Probably about 10 years ago when he was friends with my brother
 
U. Underwear: Girlie

 V. Vegetable(s) you hate: Brussel sprouts!

 W. What makes you run late: Trying to get the kids ready
 
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, knees, shin

 Y. Yummy food that you make:  Peanut butter cookies,
 
Z. Zoo animal: monkeys, tigers