Purex Ultra Packs Review

Have you ever picked up a bottle of laundry detergent, go to pour it in the cap only to have it come out fast and make a mess? Or have a hard time seeing the lines to measure the right amount to use?  I have had both happen to me and it is not fun cleaning up the mess and it is expensive having to buy laundry detergent all the time. Purex has come up with a great solution for this situation.  Enter the Purex Ultra Packs.  This little prefilled packs are great.  You just throw one in the washer before you put your clothes in.  The plastic then begins to dissolve letting the detergent out to get to work.  I love these things.  I like not having to measure the liquid detergent.  I like having to just open the package, grab one, and thats it.  With the mounds of laundry I have to do everyday I am always trying to find a simpler solution to help.
So what makes these Ultra Packs so special?

New Purex UltraPacks are convenient pre-dosed liquid

detergent packs that make doing laundry easier than ever.

• Purex UltraPacks manage to squeeze all the performance

of our new Triple Action liquid formula into just one

powerful pack.

• Finally…No more mess. No more spills. No more heavy

jugs. It’s Laundry Simplified.®

• Each Purex UltraPack contains powerful 2x concentrated

liquid detergent, giving each UltraPack double

the cleaning power in every drop*.

• Purex UltraPacks dissolve quickly once the washer is

started—even in cold water.

• Purex UltraPacks are formulated and safe for all

machines, including high-efficiency (HE).



I have tried the Mountain Breeze Ultra packs and I like the way they make my clothes smell.  The scent is not too strong and overwhelming but it also is not too light. I think it is just the right amount. 
 
Want to try one for yourselves?  Purex will have a free sample session in mid February for everyone to get there own sample and test it out for themselves.  Don't worry about trying to remember it, I will have a post to remind my readers!
 
 
(Disclaimer:  I was given a full sized sample from Purex in return for my review.  All opinions are my own.)