Saline Ambassador Program

I was recently chosen to be a part of the Saline Ambassador Program. I was sent a box of goodies from Boogie Wipes and Saline Soothers. Some products for my personal use and a lot to give out and have people sample.  I have bought Boogie Wipes in the past for my kids when they were sick and they work great.  It is a product that I love and will continue using.  I am excited to get to try the new Saline Soothers.  These are great products from Little Busy Bodies

What are Boogie Wipes
    
Boogie Wipes are made with natural saline to dissolve boogies (mucus) caused by the common cold, allergies or otherwise booger-filled kid moments.
Extra soft, alcohol, phthalate and paraben free, Boogie Wipes are available in Great Grape, Fresh Scent, Minty Menthol and Simply Unscented. Recommended by pediatricians as a gentle, effective alternative to a dry tissue.  A pack of 30 wipes is less than 4 dollars

What are Saline Soothers?

Saline cleans and helps dissolve mucus, while moisturizing aloe and vitamin E keep your nose looking and feeling up to snuff. They are pre-moistened with natural saline, vitamin E, and aloe, Saline Soothers are designed to do just that – soothe.  The products are hypoallergenic and alcohol free. Like Boogie Wipes, Saline Soothers come in three refreshing scents: Cool Menthol, Fragrance Free, and Light Lavender.  A pack of 15 wipes is less than 2 dollars. 

These are great products just in time for the upcoming cold and flu season. 

They are opening up the Saline Ambassador Program and are looking for moms to join this great program.  You can go HERE to sign up and apply to join.  If you do, I would love for you to put my name in the referred box Lisa Blanco.  Thanks. 

If you are reading this and have just another few minutes to spare, could you take this very short survey




(Disclaimer:  I was given these to promote them products.  All opinions shared are my own)