Purex Triple Action detergent

Being a Purex Insider, it is fun to be able to try new products from Purex as they are made.  Recently, I was given a bottle of their new Triple Action formula.  This new and improved Triple Action formula delivers even better on Purex's promise to leave your clothes bright, white, and clean, and as always, for half the price of the leading brand.  So when I received my bottle of laundry detergent I just happened to have a mountain of laundry that needed to be done. (acutally what mom doesnt).   I got the Mountain Breeze scented detergent and it smells really good.  I put in a load of whites and this detergent made them whiter than they were.  It also got some stains out that were not yet set in.  I am impressed with this detergent.  My clothes are also smelling pretty good too.  What else is good about this product is that is has been specifially formulated to work in both traditional and High efficiency (HE) washers.   There are 6 different scents of the new Triple Action formulas:  After the Rain, Lavender Fresh, Original Fresh, Linen and Lilies, Lilac and White Lavander, and Free and Clear.  I cannot wait to try all of those scents.



(Disclaimer: Purex provided me a free sample of their Triple Action laundry detergent so I could write a review.  All opinions expressed here are my own)