FyrFlyz Review

I recently had the opportunity to receive and review the new FyrFlyz toy.  It is a fun little light up toy.  As soon as I started figuring out how to work it my kids were all over me trying to get a turn.  So I let them each get a turn.  My littlier ones had a hard time getting it to start swinging and when they did start it would hit them in the face.  There arms are not long enough yet for this toy.  My older son who is 6 was able to do it a little more easily.  It did hit him a few times but not as much as my younger kids.  I think this is a fun toy for kids probably older than 8.  The FyrFlyz website has some really cool tricks that I want to learn how to do, that is, if I can get it out of the hands of my kids.  It lights up pretty during the light but it looks prettier when it is darker so that the lights are more seen.  There are three different FyrFlyz colors to choose from.  They retail for under $10.  This is a fun toy for kids young and old.  I enjoyed it just as much as my kids do.




(Disclaimer:  I recieved this product in exchange for my review.  All opinions are that of my own and were not persuaded in any way.)