Oral B/Crest Party from MommyParties

I was so excited when I got the email saying that I would be getting the Oral B/Crest party from MommyParties.  I knew this was going to be a great package for the party and I could not wait to get it and have the party.  When the box came, it was immediately opened.  Here is what I got in it.
Look at all the goodies!
I had my party today and it went great.  The kids had fun playing the Yucky Mouth vs Healthy Mouth

After we played that we started the movie Cars 2 for them while the pizza was cooking.  They had fun watching the movie. 


  After our pizza, I am not sure how but they still had room for the yummy popcorn that was provided too. 

I gave each child their goodie bag full of the goodies provided to us.  They were excited about the toothpaste and toothbrushes.


Cant forget how excited they were for the balloons too.


Thank you so much MommyParties for this wonderful party.  The kids enjoyed it.  I enjoyed it and I am sure my mom friends enjoyed it too.


Showing off the Cars shirts they wore to the party!


(Disclaimer:  I was given all the party stuff for free to host a party featuring these products.  No monetary compensation was exchanged and all opinions are my own. )