No Pressure, Santa

Recently my husband and I were teaching our children about having faith and believing in things.  We used the bible verse:  Matthew 17:20.    He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."  We were telling our boys that if they have faith and believe and something it could happen. 

My oldest son has been wanting a Nintendo DS for the longest time.  I'd say well over a year he has been asking.  We kept telling him that we did not have the money for one right now.  I even tried entering some sweepstakes to try to win one with no success.  Then the other day we were just talking and he told me that he was not going to worry about us having to buy him a DS anymore because he had faith and he believed that Santa would bring him one for Christmas.  If it were only that easy!  Now I am on a search for a DS that isnt full price because that would take up just about all our Christmas money and we have 3 kids to buy for.  No pressure, "Santa"