Hexbugs Habitat Set

I recently received the Hexbugs Habitat Set that glows in the dark for me and my kids to review.  I was excited to show my kids because I know that they love Hexbugs and would be happy to play with it.  The set came with the habitat and also included 2 Hexbugs to play with it.  I opened it up and started looking for the steps on how to put it together.  There was not any on paper, but they were on the back of the box.   My husband looked at it for a second and was able to put it together in less than a minute.  It is really easy to change it around to make different tracks for the bugs. 

 
After it was put together my kids could not wait to get to play with it. They had a blast playing with it.  They laughed and enjoyed watching the Hexbugs crawl all over the set.  After playing with it for a few minutes they wanted to see it glow in the dark and have fun playing with it that way. 

 
Here is what it looks like with lights off.  They played with this for about 30 minutes and would have been longer had dinner not been ready.  After dinner they asked to play with it again. And when they woke up they asked to play with it.  Ever since I recieved this they have been playing with it. I like that they get creative and the have the Hexbugs have races throughout the set and they see which bug makes it through all three stations.  They have played with it so much that one of the bugs batteries is dying so we are gonna have to take stock in some more.  My kids have asked for more Hexbugs so I know a good stocking stuffer for them. 



The Glow in the Dark Hexbug Nano Habitat Set  is approved for children ages 3 and up and is available at major retailers nationwide or online for $29.99  This would be a great Christmas for any child who loves the Hexbugs.

(Disclaimer: I was given a Hexbug Set for the purpose of this review.  No monetary compensation was given and as always my review is of my own opinion and was not persuaded in any way.)