Burt's Bees Senstive Skin line





I am in another campaign for Bzz Agent.  This time it was for the new Burt's Bees Sensitve Skin Facial Cleaning line.  I recieved a full size product of the face wash and the daily mosturizer.  I got these products about two weeks ago and have been using them since to try them out so I can write a review on it. I think both products work well.  When I first used the facial cleanser, a lot squeezed out so I think that they could have made the opening a little bit smaller to reduce waste but other than that I love it.  I like that these products do not dry my face out.  The mosturizer works really well.  At the end of the day, my face still feels soft and mosturized without the need to have to reapply throughout the day.  Now that it is finally getting cold here, this is a mosturizer that I am ok with using and knowing that it will help prevent my face from becoming dry and peeling.  The smells of the products are not overwhelming, they do not smell mediciney like some other face cleaners. 

Here is a little info on each of the products that I was given.

Sensitive Facial Cleanser:

This soap-free facial cleaner is clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin while gently cleansing away dirt, oil and makeup without over drying or causing redness or irritation. Also, it:
  • Contains Quillaja, which is extracted from the bark of the Soapbark tree and provides a natural foaming lather
  • Contains Yucca, a desert plant high in saponins, which have traditionally been used in cleansing
  • Costs $9.99


Sensitive Daily Moisturizer

This all day, nourishing moisturizer is clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin without causing redness or irritation. Also, it:
  • Contains Rice Extract to moisturize
  • Contains Aloe to soothe
  • Is Non-Comedogenic (it won't clog pores)
  • Costs $14.99

The Sensitve Skin line also includes Sensitive Eye cream and Sensitive Night cream.  I will definately be going to the store soon to purchase these additional products.  This product line is one that I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.