One Call Away by Brenda Warner

As a part of the BookSneeze program, the next book that I got to read and review was One Call Away by Brenda Warner.  Wow. I had a hard time putting this book down.  I kept it in my car so that I could read it while I was in the pick up line and my sons school and I would find myself trying to catch a red light so I could read more.  I am usually not into autobiographys but this one was amazing. 

Brenda's life was a struggle and call after call and situation after situation, she still kept the faith and believed in God and looked towards Him in every situation.  I think that was amazing.  There were times that I teared up reading what she was going through and a couple parts where I was laughing.  She was real in all of her stories, and I could feel the emotion from her coming through.  This book has defiantely encouraged me to keep the faith no matter what happens in life.  I would recommend this book to anyone.  It is a good read and will probably hand my book down to someone else so they can read it and get blessed like I was.  Great book


(Disclaimer:  I received this book from the booksneeze program in exchange for my review.  Opinion expressed here is my own. I did not recieve compensation for my review)