Old Navy Tank tops

I was chosen from CrowdTap to be a part of their Old Navy Sample and Share program featuring the decorated tanks.  I was given 4 coupons (one for me and three for my friends) to go get a free decorated embellished tank from Old Navy.  We had this party planned almost from the time I found out that I was chosen to be a part but unfortunately things kept happening and we were finally able to go the last day before the coupon expired.  Luckily there were still plenty of cute shirts to choose from in all sizes so that was awesome.  I had again invited my 2 sisters, Jenifer and Erica, and my sister in law Damita.  But because of last minute changes only Jenifer was able to go, and so I gave the extra two coupons to 2 random moms in the store.  They were exicted and grateful that I gave them the coupons.  I could not see them go to waste.  Jenifer and I tried on all the ones we thought were cute.  I personally thought some of them were cuter online than in person but we did have fun.  In the end my sister and I both chose the same black tank.  Thanks to Old Navy and CrowdTap for this experience. 

So many options

Getting a bunch to try on

My son wanted to help me choose


Pretty in pink
time to try them on



Such a tough decision


My turn

I liked this one

I got this one