Billy Graham in Quotes book review

As a member of the book sneeze program, I requested the book, Billy Graham in Quotes.  I think that Billy Graham is an amazing man of God, and I love reading his books.  This book is amazing.  I love how it is broken down into sections.  The book has more than one hundred topics arranged for easy reference.  These topics include anything from abortion all the way to young people, with many of topics in between.  This book covers more than seven decades of his ministry, drawing from both his published and personal works.   This is a book that you cannot read in just one reading, it is a book to be read and referenced over and over.

One of his quotes pertaining children:  "Children do need the guidance of their parents, and we guide them more by the example we set than by any other way.  We need to be firm and sane and fair and consistent-and, above all, we need to discipline in a spirit of love"

One of his quotes pertaining prayer:  "We should not pray for God to be on our side, but pray the we may be on God's side"

This is definately a great book for anyone who loves to read Billy Graham, and for anyone who needs a reference book for many topics. It has a wealth of knowledge from a man of wisdom. 


(Disclaimer: I have received this book for free in return for my honest review. I did not get any compensation for this review. The opinion expressed is my own.)