Laundry Life

As a family of five, with four of the five being guys, we have a ton of laundry.  There is laundry is the bathrooms, the bedrooms, the living room, just about everywhere.  I am surrounded by laundry.  It is endless.  Just when I think I have caught up with all the loads at the end of the day, the kids have to change into there pajamas leaving me with more laundry for the next day.  We had a system once upon a time.  Unlike fairy-tales, this oce upon a time does not have a happy ending.  It lasted two weeks. But it was a great system that I need to get back to.  I had it down to only one load a day with no laundry anywhere around the house.  It was awesome to walk around the house and not have to pick up a dirty shirt or pants.  But where I struggle is with putting the clothes away.  So I end up just folding them and putting them in laundry baskets and letting them fill up and that ends up slowing down the washing and drying because I have nowhere to put them and then I get overwhelmed with the amount of clothes that I need to put away.  So I have a solution.  I am going to invent disposable clothes =) They will be cheap but stylish, wear them once or twice then throw away.  I wonder if that'll work......