Hormel Compeats Kids meals

As being a member of SheSpeaks, I was mailed 4 of the new Hormel Compleats for kids microwavable dinners.  I was excited to try them out with my childen.  They are very convienent for if you are on the go. It only takes 90 seconds to warm up and then it is ready to serve.  They have four different flavors for the kids meals:  Beef Ravioli, Spaghetti and meatballs, macaroni and beef, and chicken and pasta.  I was ready to serve them to my children for their lunch over the weekend.  That did not go as planned.  They absolutely refused to try them.  I gave each child  a different flavor and each child still was not interested.  I asked if they wanted to try a different one that someone else had and still a no go.  So unfortunately these did not appeal to my children.  I think the concept is great but maybe I have spoiled my children with homecooked meals all day. 


Disclaimer:  I recieved these items free of charge by shespeaks in return for my review.  There was no monetary exchange.  Review is 100% my own.