Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel

Bzz Agent has a campaign that I am a part of.  And in that campaign one of the products that I was given was the Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel for free to try.  So after I cleaned the toilets, I have 2, I dispensed the gel into the toilets.  It is super easy to use.  It takes like a second to use.  Each gel disc is supposed to last for 7 days, mine has lasted just a few days longer then that.  I think it depends on how often you use the bathroom.  I like that I do not have a water ring around the toilet bowl.  I like the clean smell from the gel when you flush.    I also like that you can put the gel disc anywhere so I can hide it under the rim so that my kids do not try to play with it and I do not have to worry about the hang on ones that you have to touch to put on and off.  Which makes a difference when you have 3 boys and they are in the potty training and investagating stage.Overall I love this product and I will definately be buying these in the future!!