My first real coupon trip

I have recently gotten into couponing a little more.  I have used coupons in the past to get a bunch of free stuff. I have gotten for free, deodarant, razors, shampoo and conditioner, air freshners, etc.  I havent really had a shopping trip using coupons to buy more than just the free stuff.  It feels good to save some money.  Being a stay at home mom, it makes me feel like I am actually contributing to the family a little bit by saving money.  It takes a little bit of time to look for and clip out the coupons but the savings makes it worth it.  I lost the receipt for my first trip yesterday, I wanted to keep it for reference and stuff, but I have a picture of what I bought.

This is what I bought:

2 boxes of Ziploc freezer bags
6 boxes of Muellars spaghetti noodles
6 boxes of Muellars pasta noodles, the shaped ones
12 boxes of Hamburger helper
2 boxes of Lucky Charms
2 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2 packages of Pull ups
6 packages of Uncle Bens Ready Rice
4 packages of Ball Park hotdogs
2 lunchables (which is not pictured here due to the fact that I had 2 hungry children after all that shopping)

These things I got free using coupons

1 box of Toaster Strudels
2 boxes of GoGurt yogurt
1 bottle of Dial Lotion
1 bottle of Soft Scrub Bathroom cleaner

My total before I used coupons was 144.28 and my total after using coupons was 70.53.  I did not have a printer to print some other coupons to have more savings but overall I am pretty excited about saving money like this. Everything was bought using coupons. I would love to be able to get the total amount saved to be higher, but hey it is a work in progress.  =)