CoverGirl NatureLuxe


I was invited to the CoverGirl NatureLuxe campaign from Bzz Agent.  They sent me 1 CoverGirl NatureLuxe Silk foundation and 1 Covergirl NatureLuxe Gloss balm to try for free.  I was excited to try these products since I saw a commercial for them.  So when I recieved my package I immediately tried the products on.  First I tried on the foundation.  It feels silky putting it on.  It was very smooth, very different from other foundations I have used.  I used the Aspen color, and it was the perfect shade for me.  It went so well with the rest of my makeup.  I then tried the Gloss Balm.  At first I was scared because the color was bolder than I normally go for.  The color was spice.  But I was surprised when I put it on, it was not as bold.  It was actually flattering.  I carry it with me everywhere so when I need to reapply the lip gloss I have it with me.  Great products!!