SC Johnson Smart and Easy Spring cleaning campaign

I was invited to join the SC Johnson Smart and Easy Spring Cleaning campaign from Bzzagent.  I was so excited to get the package that I could not wait to get it home to open it.  When I opened it, it was full of cleaning goodies.  And it could not have arrived at a more perfect time as my sons birthday pary is next weekend so I have all week to try out all these wonderful products.  In the box were the following products:

-Pledge Lemon clean furniture spray
-Scrubbing Bubbles Mega shower Foamer
-Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning gel
-Glade plugins scented oil refil
-Glade Sparkle of spring candle
-coupon book with over $58 savings

Now I am not talking about sample sized products.  These were full sized products.  I can not wait to try all these and review these products.  Just another reason I love being a bzzagent you I think you should join too.