CrowdTap

As a stay at home mom, I am always looking for ways to help us out financially.  Whether it be couponing to save money or doing surveys to earn money or doing different programs to get products that we can use.  So when someone told me about CrowdTap I decided to check it out.  It is pretty simple to do.  You earn points by answering questions everyday, and participating in discussions.  Once you recieve a certain number of points you will be eligible to do product reviews and get more points that way.  You earn money buy doing the same stuff.  You are able to redeem that money in an amazon gift card.and the best part is that you will choose which cause you would like to donate to.  I chose Autism Speaks.  So not only am I earning money but so is a charity so it is a win win situation. 
Here is the link...go ahead and sign up and start earning some money!

http://crowdtap.com/invitations/4d6eba3938d4132fa4000534

Comments