The Factor Tree

As a part of Bzz Agent I was chosen to try out a website.  In this campaign I get a free 30 day trial.  It is a math site for children to learn about math.  I have a 5 year old son and I had him take the test.  It was very simple for him to use.  I like how it gives him some extra learning opportunties outside of school and since he likes being on the computer, he is getting a bit of both. 


What makes the Factor Tree so effective?


Provides the practice and repetition needed for a child to truly master key math skills
Use a skill-adaptive progression algorithm to pinpoint each child’s true skill level
Provides parents with helpful reports, metrics and notifications to track their child’s progress
Combines a state testing-compliant curriculum, world class educational theories and innovative technology to create a better learning tool

If you are looking for some extra math skills for your child to learn from I'd check out The Factor Tree

Comments