Goodbye 2010 hello 2011

So today is new years eve. The end of 2010. I have to say this year was pretty good. Nothing spectacular. Nothing traumatic. My kids are all healthy and we have a roof over our heads. I'm still in love with my husband. Everyone is doing great. I'm ready for 2011 though. I'm looking forward to all that God has planned for me and my family. I'm excited to watch it all unfold.
Do I have any resolutions? Sure. But I'm looking at them as goals for the year.
1) to read my bible and be a better christian
2) to be a better wife. To show my husband unconditional respect.
3) to stop yelling at my kids so much. I need to not be so stressed and stop letting everything get to me.
4) to get and keep my home clean and in order. It is tough but I have to make time to do this.
5) to stop drinking so much soda
6) to be able to run
7) get in shape and lose weight

These are just some of the goals that I have for myself this upcoming year. I know that if I give it all to God He will help me accomplish all these things and more

I pray for many blessings for my family and I pray that we as a family grow closer together.

Comments