Wii Fit Plus

My husband bought the Wii Fit Plus for us as a family a week ago.  I have used it for an hour a day everyday since then.  Man I am exhausted.  I love it.  I love how it keeps me motivated by  keeping track of it so that I can see how I am doing.  I like how it keeps track of my calories lost, my weight and bmi.  It really is a great record keeping tool..  The games and exercises really do work.  My legs are hurting from all the aerobics I have been doing, and I like that they are fun activities to keep you engaged in doing them.  My husband and I try to beat each others high scores in the games which gets us to work out even harder.  Some of the exercises are a little hard for me as a beginner but I know that I will be able to get those down as well as I keep doing this.  I have lost a pound in just a week.  It has graphs to show you how far you are away from your goal.  I think this is a fun way to working out. 

Comments