Kolcraft Contours Tandem Stroller

When we found out we were pregnant again 3 yrs ago, we decided we needed a double stroller, as we had already had 2 children under the age of 3.  After doing a lot of research and reading other reviews we decided on the Contours Tandem Stroller.  I am glad that we got this one. 

The good:   I love how versitile it is.  We are able to turn the seats however we want, we can have one face out and one face in, both face out, both faced in, or turned towards each other so the kids can play together.  It just is an awesome stroller.  I like how it fits just fine in my durango whether I have the 3rd row seat up or down, either way it fits in there with no problem.  My 50 pound 5 year old still sits in it just fine when I have the foot rest up, when its down his feet drag a little.

The Bad: We have had it a little of 2 years now, and the downfalls of this stroller is that the cup holder part has come off, the pad on the handle started ripping and I have some of the screws coming out of the handle too.  But I say its all because of daily wear and tear because I use my stroller a lot.  It comes in handy.. it is also a little on the heavy side, I think its a little heavier than some of the other doubles we played with at the stores.

Overall I think this is a good stroller.  I have gotten many people telling me how cool it looks and many people asking whether I liked it and where I got it from.  And I always tell them I love this stroller and that I would buy it again if i needed to. 

Comments