LeapFrog My Pal Scout

My son got the LeapFrog My Pal Scout for Christmas and he loves it.  You can hook it up to the computer to personalize it.  My sons name is a little different and the dog pronounces it correctly.  He takes the doll everywhere.  He sleeps with it and it plays lullaby music for either 2, 5, or 10 mins. The songs choices that you can play are known childrens songs.  Which is a great thing because my son is singing with it.  One of the songs we have it playing is "If your're Happy and you know it".   This isnt a battery eating toy which is surprising being how much he plays with it. We have changed the batteries once in 6 months.  Pretty good if you ask me.  If you wanna switch the songs on it just plug it in to the computer and personlize it again.  This is a super cute doll and is a great cuddle toy for any child.  I like that it comes in green and one in purple.  We have the green one.  It is a little dirty and you cant throw it in the washer but with a little scrubbing it comes clean pretty good.  Great toy from LeapFrog.

Comments