LeapFrog Leapster 2

We got the LeapFrog Leapster 2 for my son for christmas.  He was 4 at the time.  He loves it.   It is super easy for him to use and turn on himself.   He likes that he can just click on the art option too and just paint on it.  He takes it almost everywhere he goes.  He plays it for hours.  I also like that my younger 2 children can play on this with just as much ease as my older son..It has great game cartridge options.  The price isnt too high so thats a plus too.  Definately worth the money.  I also like that you can hook it up to the internet and see how your kids are doing, how much time they are spending on it.  It comes with a downloadable game and we chose the chicken game for them and they like that game.  It is just like memory but with chickens. The one thing I would invest in after buying it is a protective cover for the screen as the screen got scratched pretty quick from them pressing on it with the pen.  Other than that I think LeapFrog did a great job with this toy.  It has been dropped over and over and still works great.  We have had to change batteries often but thats what rechargable batteries are for. 

Comments