Ellie Claire Devotionals

(Disclosure:  I received these products in return for my blog post.  All opinions are my own.)



I recently received 3 beautiful devotionals from Ellie Claire.  I absolutely fell in love with them as soon as I opened the package.  They are so pretty that I almost feel bad about writing in them.  Each devotional is a 365-day journaling devotion.  Perfect for those looking for a year long devotion.  The date is listed on top of each page and there is a bookmark ribbon to help you keep your place.  I love the elastic band to keep the book closed and not bending the covers.  The pages are thick and sturdy that the pen I use doesn't bleed through to the back of the page.  The flow of the devotion is wonderful.  There is a bible verse, then some verbiage to go with the verse and then a little prayer prompt with some lines for you to journal your own thoughts and prayers.  I keep one of them in my car and I do the devotion while I am in the car line at school.   I started with the Peace Begins with Me journal and have not decided who I am going to give the other 2 journals to.  I am trying very hard not to be selfish and keep the other 2 and do them all.  


These journals would make Christmas gifts for anyone who wants to have a little quiet time in their day.  

The Peace Begins With Me can be purchased at Amazon or Barnes & Noble
Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus can be purchased at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
The Earth is the Lord's and Everything In it can be purchased at Amazon  and Barnes & Noble