101 Conversation Starters for Couples

(Disclosure:  I received this book in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)



I love Gary Chapman books.  So when I saw this was a book I could review, I got it.  101 Conversation Starters for Couples is a fun little book intended to get you and your spouse talking to each other.  These topics range from light conversations like: Who was your best friend in junior high school? To deeper thought questions like: Which Biblical event do you wish you had more understanding of?  I like that this book has Christian topics in it to talk about.  The size of this book is perfect for the glove box in the car for that road trip.  You can use these questions pretty much anywhere.  Even though it says it is for couples, it really can be used with anyone.  Some of the questions I could ask my kids or my parents.

About this book:
Your spouse is a fascinating person, a treasure trove of meaningful, humorous, and profound experiences, thoughts, feelings, ideas, memories, hopes, dreams, beliefs and convictions.  These 101 questions, developed by marriage experts Gary Chapman, author of The 5 Love Languages, and Roman Presson, are to be used as conversation starters for you and your mate.

What is one question that you would love to ask your spouse?