eShakti

(Disclosure:  Although this is a compensated post, all opinions shared are my own.)


   Have you ever found a dress that you really like, but you wish the neckline was a little different?  Or maybe it was a little longer and the sleeves were different?  The idea of a customized dress is amazing and it is now a reality!  eShakti is your shop for those customizations.  I have received 2 dresses from eShakti and I love both of them.  You can customize to your height, so that the dress is not too long or short. You can customize the fit by entering your measurements or you can choose a dress size (which I have found true to size).  I love how you can make a dress your own.  You can change the neckline, the sleeves, and the length.  Of course, a dress is not complete without pockets!  I absolutely love a dress that has pockets.   Tired of your bra strap falling down or having to tuck it under your sleeves?  There is a snap that holds your bra straps in place.  Amazing if you ask me.  They have sizes 0-30, which makes it perfect for anyone of any size to shop there and have a dress fit for them!  eShakti also makes skirts, tops, pants, in addition to dresses.  The quality of these items are amazing.  I'm going to share 2 of the dresses that I would buy and customize.




The first dress, the picture on the left is not customized and the picture on the right is what I would change it to, to fit my personal style.  I changed the neckline to a deep v, the sleeve length to a cap sleeve and the length of the dress to mid calf to be longer.  This dress would be beautiful no matter how you customized it or even as advertised!.




The second dress I had fun with is this one.  I turned a maxi dress into a little black dress.  I added the long length sleeves and changed it from a maxi to knee length.

The experience of customizing a dress to make it your own style really is fun and different.
When you are picking out your dress, look for the FX symbol in the top right corner so that you know which ones can be customized to your personal taste!


Check out this video about the customizing and then have fun shopping!  I would love to see which items interest you!