The Nutcracker And The Four Realms

(Disclosure:  I will receive tickets to see this movie in return for my post.  All opinions shared are my own.)


   I remember when I was a little girl, maybe 6-7, my aunt took me to the store and bought me a doll.  This doll was life-like and was my absolute favorite thing in the world.  I named her Elizabeth and she went everywhere with me.  I am 36 years old and I can tell you I still have it!  She is currently in a box in my storage unit and she isn't in the best condition anymore but I will have to get her restored to hopefully pass down to a grand-daughter.

About The Nutcracker and the Four Realms:
All Clara wants is a key-a one-of-a-kind key that will unlock a box that holds a priceless gift.  a golden thread, presented to her at godfather Drosselmeyer's annual holiday party, leads her to the coveted key-which promptly disappears into a strange and mysterious parallel world.  It's there that Clara encounters a soldier names Phillip, a gang of mice and the regents who preside over three Realms:  Land of Snowflakes, Land of Flowers and Land of Sweets.  Clara and Phillip must brave the ominous Fourth Realm, home to the tyrant Mother Ginger, to retrieve Clara's ket and hopefully return harmony to the unstable world.

Check out the Featurette on this movie

Starring Keira Knightley as the Sugar Plum Fairy, Disney's new holiday feature film, "The Nutcracker and the Four Realms" is directed by Lasse Hallstrom and Joe Johnston, and inspired by E.T.A. Hoffmann's classic tale.  This movie releases in theaters November 2.

Check out the music video featuring Andrea Bocelli and his 20-year-old son Matteo Bocelli singing the beautifully poignant "Fall on Me" from the movie!