Tori Kelly

(Disclosure:  I received a copy of this album for my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


I recently got the opportunity to listen to the new Tori Kelly album Hiding Places.  I really enjoyed it.    The songs allowed me to slow down and during my busy day.  The songs were nice and soulful.  Her voice is soothing and uniquely different.  I love that she featured a few other artists on this album too, like Kirk Franklin.  It was hard for me to to choose only one of the songs as my favorite.  I really liked quite a few of them.  One of them would be Never Alone with Kirk Franklin.  You can watch the live version below and enjoy it for yourself!




About Tori Kelly:

This L.A. based singer/songwriter honors her deepest musical passion and delivers an R&B infused, infectiously melodic take on classic gospel album.  She has teamed up with Kirk Franklin on this one, and the first single features him.  Tori Kelly was the 2016 Grammy Award nominee for Best New Artist.