Musselman's Applesauce Swap

(Disclosure:  I received this product in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


I have 3 picky boys.  Trying to find healthy options for them to eat is pretty hard to do.  My kids do not like applesauce.  I have tried flavored and plain but it is the texture they just don't like.  So I find myself cooking with it often!  Our favorite recipe is simple.  My kids love when I make pancakes with craisins and applesauce.


I use regular baking mix for pancakes and just add in the extra ingredients.  Cook them on the griddle as usual.  The pancakes are moist and flavorful.  My kids can't taste the applesauce in it but they are eating a healthier option.  Sometimes, I won't give them syrup because the applesauce makes it sweet enough.   


I love using the Musselman's Applesauce because I know what is in there and their big cup option is great.   You can substitute applesauce in a lot of different recipes for a healthier meal.  

How do you use applesauce?