Influenster TLC Voxbox goodies

(Disclosure:  I received a box of products in order to facilitate my review.  Any and all opinions shared are my own.)



I love working with Influenster!  I just received the TLCVoxBox that was designed with moms in mind.  When I found out I was getting this box I was excited.  I have 3 boys and I definitely could use some TLC.  So let me tell you about what I received in this awesome box!

Neosporin Neo To Go!  Having 3 boys, we definitely get a lot of scratches and cuts.  This is perfect to keep in my purse for those on the go moments when I might need it.  Neo to Go! is a convenient no touch, no sting spray that fits anywhere to give you infection protection, plus pain relief, on the go.  It is specially designed for one-handed use and is great for your purse, kitchen, desk, workshop, golf, gym or travel bags.  This retails from $4.97-$7.50

Breyers Gelato Indulgences:  At the end of the day after getting the kids in bed, I always like a little me time.  What better way to end the day with a little ice treat!  Breyers, the brand known for bringing families together to enjoy delicious frozen treats for more than 140 years, is expanding its portfolio with the introduction of the new Breyers Gelato Indulgences.  Each of the four delicious varieties features a trio of textures-creamy gelato, luscious sauce and gourmet toppings-for the ultimate indulgence.  These retail $4.49-$5.99

Ivory Bar Soap:  While we don't use bar soap in our family, I have used Ivory for many other uses such as homemade laundry detergent and a fun science experiment.  I love the smell of Ivory soap!  Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure clean & simple and contains no dyes or heavy perfumes.  Plus, with how gently Ivory is on skin, it's no wonder it's recommended by 4 out of 5 moms!  Retails for $3.99 for a 10 pack.

AVON Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother:  I have noticed a few wrinkles around my eyes.  I have definitely been on the search for wrinkle cream.  I'm too young for wrinkles =)
Introducing Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother.  This translucent balm blurs the look of wrinkles on the forehead and around eyes instantly!  use your fingers to gently pat onto the skin.  The cream-to-powder perfecter delivers a silky smooth virtually line-free for skin that gets you noticed!  This sells for $30.

Puffs to Go:  I love keeping a small pack of tissues in my car for those unexpected moments a mom might have!  Puffs to Go are perfect for use in the car, in your purse, on the go, wherever you go!  Plus, Puffs are dermatologist tested to be gentle.  Retail for .49 per single pack.

Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card:  The Fuel Rewards Network program at Shell is a free loyally program that helps you save money on fuel.  For a limited time, new members save 25 cents per gallon on their second fill up and 3 cents every time after!

As soon as I start trying all these goodies, I will share my thoughts on them all!