Just A Minute

(Disclosure:  I received this book in order to facilate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)



 "In the Heart of a Child, One Moment...Can Last Forever."  Those words are so true!  Children grow up way too fast and as parents, aunts, uncles, teachers, we need to take the minute and make the difference in these children's lives.  Just A Minute by Wess Stafford, includes stories of people taking the time to work in a child.  Some of these stories really touched my heart!  This book made me stop and take a look at my own kids.  I want to be sure that I am doing everything I can to make sure they know that I believe in them and I support them in everything that they do.  It's not just my kids, I want to make sure that all my neices and nephews know that they have someone who is on their side!
There are so many children in the world who don't have anyone believing in them and have people tearing them down and these children are our next generation.  If no one is encouraging them to live out their dreams, what are we doing?


About the book:

68 Stories that will inspire you to bless a child's life!  Do you remember that one moment (or maybe there were several) that changed your life when you were a child-and shaped part of who you are today?  We all have those stories, and we can all, now, make those stories happen!  All it takes in one moment out of your busy day, and you can be that someone in the life of the very next child who comes across your path.  Read story after powerful story of lives changed because someone took just a minute to connect in the life of a child.  Stay alert-you never know when your opportunity will come.

Who was the one person who made a difference in your life?