Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics

(Disclaimer:  I received the following product for free in return for my honest review.  All opinions shared are my own as always.)




My hair is so thick it is hard to find hair ties that actually hold my hair.  I have to use 2 ties in my hair just to keep it up.  I recently was given the chance to try the Goody Ouchless hair ties thanks to Influenster and Goody.  I think these are really cute and add style to my wardrobe.  I use 2 of them as well to keep my hair up but I get to pick any 2 I want based on what I am wearing.  I don't have to fix it and re-do my ponytails as often.  These will wrap around my hair twice.  I can't get it to loop the 3rd time.  These don't hurt my head and when I take them out its a quick Ouchless pull.  These would be perfect for the little girls who don't like their hair pulled as it is placed in ponytails.  I have worn them on my wrist when I have my hair down and they don't leave the indents like the elastic wraps do. 


So what are Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics?
They are:
  • Soft, stretchy material that looks beautiful on the wrist or in the hair!
  • From America’s #1 elastics brand, Goody® Ouchless®
  • Unique knot style hair ties are perfect for personalizing or dressing up your look.
Another great product from Goody!