Ruby Rockets

(Disclosure:  I received these popsicles in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions are my own.)



During the summer months my kids are always asking for cool treats.  I don't blame them either.  Here is Florida, our summers get really hot, humid and miserable.  I don't like giving them unhealthy sugar filled snacks and sometimes they want something more refreshing than cold fruit.  I found out about Ruby Rockets.  When I received them I opened each flavor up and gave a different flavor to each of my 3 sons.  Of course, I had to taste each of them too.  While these have veggies in them, you can't really taste them.  You can taste the sweet fruit flavors.  My kids loved them.  They noticed a different texture but it didn't mind it.  Afterwards, I told them that they just had a fruit and veggie popsicle and they were surprised.  I had them rank the flavors and all 3 boys liked the Galaxy Green, then the Orbit Orange and the Rock-It Red was last.  I use these popsicles for my 1 year old nephew too whenever I watch him.  It is good snack that is refreshing and healthy and I am okay with giving to everyone.  I also found that while these melt like any other popsicle would, it is slower to melt.


About Ruby Rockets:
-Only 4g of sugar in each pop
-Only popsicle with Healthy Probiotics
-Non-GMO
-Excellent Source of Vitamin A and C
-No added sugars, sweeteners, stabilizers, artificial colors or flavors
-Less than 35 calories in each pop
-Gluten-Free, Dairy-free and Vegan

These fun popsicles come in 3 delicious flavors:

Rock-It Red- Strawberry, Carrot, Sweet Potato, Beet and Lemon
Orbit Orange- Orange, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Lemon, and Strawberry
Galaxy Green- Kiwi, Avocado, Spinach, and Lemon

Stay up to date with them on their Facebook and Twitter pages.