Brain Cheeser

(Disclosure:  I received this game in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions shared are my own.)


My kids get bored very quickly, so I am always on the look out to find something that will challenge them.  I came across the website called SmartGames and was excited to see all the games that they have that are challenging for children.  I received the game Brain Cheeser for my kids to review.  When it arrived I immediately tried it out myself and was amazed at how some of the puzzles were hard for me!  So I gave it to my kids to figure out and this game kept them entertained for a while.  They had fun taking turns trying the different puzzles.  Some of the easier puzzles tells you where to put everything and the other puzzles told you were to put the mice and then you had to figure out where to put the cheese to make it all fit.


This game is great for alone time or for cooperation time.  My kids love trying to get as far as they can to the more difficult puzzles  I love that the game has a magnetic board so it keeps the pieces together.  It is small enough for traveling in the car or sitting at the doctors office.  Its small size could fit in a purse for you to pull out when your kids get antsy.


Brain Cheeser description:

A (w)hole lot of fun!
Can you place all puzzle pieces on the game board so that the mice look through the holes in the cheese?  Sometimes holes stay empty, but half-holes are not permitted in the solutions, except on the edge of the square.

- 48 challenges
- ages 6-99
- magnetic pieces, perfect for travel