OxiClean Laundry Detergent

(Disclosure:  I received this product from Smiley360.  All opinions shared are mine.)


When I say OxiClean you probably don't think of laundry detergent do you?  I know I didn't at first.  I always associated OxiClean with the booster you add to the detergent.  Well, they now make laundry detergent!!  This detergent is great.  I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and my loads of laundry are coming out clean, fresh, and nicely scented.  This got some grass stains out of my son's pants.  The cap has a few lines to measure to so you can determine how much you need for your load.  The scent is not over-powering.  I always pour the detergent in the machine first so that the water can get soapy before adding clothes and the detergent mixes up real well.

About OxiClean Laundry Detergent:

It's the news your clothes have been waiting for-OxiClean, America's #1 stain-fighting additive brand, now brings you a laundry detergent!  Powered by three color-safe OxiClean stain-fighters, the triple enzyme formula helps break down and remove a wide range of tough, dried-on stains.  Use it on all of your laundry to get brilliant whites and vivd brights.  Try new OxiClean laundry detergent and get a deep clean inside and out.


Get a $2 off coupon here!