Goodbye 2013 Hello 2014

Well another year has come and gone.  How was your 2013?  Mine was awesome.  I was blessed with 2 more handsome nephews.  We have moved into another house making us one step closer to actually buying a house. 2014 might be the year we actually get too!  I got to celebrate another year of marriage.  I got to celebrate all 3 of my boys turning another year older.  I found out that my heart is improving.  I had a defibrillator implanted for my heart disease.  I stepped out of my comfort zone of little children and took on teaching middle school Sunday School at church.  I actually have fun doing it!  Now, I am helping out in children's church with lots of kids.  Plus many many more blessings.

2014 is going to be a great year I believe.  I am not going to let my heart disease stop me from doing anything I want to do.  I'm going to live life to the fullest and enjoy every moment.  I am believing that we will finally buy our own home.  I can't wait to make a house our home.  I can't wait to start planning my kids birthday parties and many more blessings that God is going to give my family. 

So, what is something amazing that happened this year and what are you looking forward to in 2014?