L'oreal Magic BB Cream

Nice smooth texture


I have red splotchy spots on my cheeks. I keep looking for makeup and toner and anything else I can think of to even it out.  It is hard to find something that really works consistently.  I was given the opportunity to try out the L'oreal Magic BB Cream.  It was kind of funny when I first tried it.  I got this in the mail and when I squeezed it onto my fingers and it was white, I thought the heat had taken away the color.  Looking back on that moment I have to laugh.  When I applied it, it blended nicely into my face.  My skin started looking even.  My face does not feel dry when I wear it.  There is no real make up smell to it.  I like that you only have to give it a little squeeze, and a little bit goes a long way.  The cream is easy to apply and it goes on smoothly without any streaking.  I have worn this everyday for the last two weeks and I love it.  My face does not have the red splotches when I wear this.  It really makes my face look even toned.  I put this one first thing in the morning and if I am going anywhere in the evening I refresh it but throughout the day I think it does a good job at all day coverage.  Some days I'll add more makeup to my face but everyday I at least use the L'oreal Magic BB Cream. 

Even coloring on my face with the L'oreal BB Cream

(Disclosure:  I recieved a tube of the L'oreal Magic BB Cream in order to facilitate this review.  All opinions shared are my own and were not persuaded in any way.)