Movies these days

I am so glad that my kids are not actors.  I have nothing against parents who do have there kids as actors but I personally could not be one of them.  My husband and I watched a movie the other night and it had kids in it and the language that was in the scripts for these children was obnoxious.  It is not just one movie, it is in a ton of movies.  I cringe everytime I watch something and it has a child actor in it using cuss words and being completely disrespectful to their parents and everything.  I know it is just acting but really, what is that teaching the children?  Is the money that they are getting worth the behavior that their child is learning?  I think that it is taking away their innocence of childhood for a few bucks, (ok I know its more than a few bucks).  It is just something that I could not do.