Leading Lady Bra Review

I find it hard to find a good underwire bra that fits correctly and does not jab me with the wire.  I think I have found that bra.  I was recently given a bra from Leading Lady to try and review.  The bra that I was given is an underwire, has a little padding, and it is pre molded.  This bra has got to be the most comfortable bra I have worn.  My family went camping for a week and I wore this bra while I was there and was very comfortable.  I am not constantly readjusting it.  It stays put.  The wires are not digging in to my underarms or anywhere else.  It is a soft material that does not irratate my skin at all.  The straps have not fallen down once which is awesome.  I am tired of pulling up straps that keep falling down.  I have washed the bra a few times and it has held its shape.  Leading Lady has a bunch of options to choose from.  They have a full figure section and a nursing bra section with a lot of color choices for each.  So if you are looking for a great bra for someone is is full figured than I would definately shop online at Leading Lady


(Disclosure:  I recieved a bra from Leading Lady for the purpose of my review.  All opinions shared here are that of my own and were not persuaded in any way.)