It is official!

We are officially a diaper free house.  Whew!  We started buying diapers almost 7 years ago when I found out I was pregnant with my first son.  We had been buying diapers ever since then and man that adds up. Buying pullups for John while Evan and Elishah were still in diapers, (different sizes too).  We had 3 children within 3 years and with all the diapers and pullups it was getting expensive.  My oldest was still in pullups when my youngest was born.  Now that my youngest Elishah is 3 I had been putting off potty training for almost a year and we finally decided to finally to stick to it.  We kinda of did a cold turkey kind of potty training.  I stopped putting diapers on Elishah during the day and gave him m&ms every time he would go and it took about a month to complete it.  He was in diapers at night but was waking up in the middle of the night to let us know he had to go so we finally stopped using them even at night.  We have not bought a pack of diapers in almost a month.  Such a financial relief.